6/07/2013

what i'm pinning && what's been going on

pin with me 

one//dressing the bump
two//bright accent wall 
three//big bun love
four//ashley does stripes and chambray right


i've been doing a lot of pinning lately due to some illness this week. okay i will just say it. i have had the worst cramps of my life this week. im being honest, and swear i am not being dramatic. they hit me like a brick wall and knock me on my butt. literally. 

i debated about sharing this but, i figured you are all my friends so why not share whats going on in my life. last week i had an ultrasound and they found a cyst on my left ovary. the doctor said it shouldn't been causing my pain and is nothing to worry about but, i am convinced it is causing this pain. if the pain doesn't go away by monday i have to call the dr again. this is kind of really bad timing. since, i am leaving for california on tuesday and i would like to be pain free before i have to get on a plane. ya feel me? im just picturing dealing with this horrid cramp pain while being stuck in a seat. not to mention i have a 2 hour layover in phoenix too. joy! i will wave hi to all you az readers when im sitting in the airport! 

psssttt....if i emailed you about guest posting please please please get me your posts by monday. thanks ladies! xoxo

6 comments

  1. Oh man, cyst pain is horrible. I'm surprised you haven't gone in for surgery yet! When I had my cyst last summer, I was WRITHING in pain, and they got me in an emergency surgery within a day. I'm so sorry you have to deal with it! Hopefully the pain will subside soon. Take care love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am so with you on the cramps this week! I have always had miserable periods... the other day I woke up at 3am with massive pain, heating pad an IBProfin it was... BAH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, no fun! I hope it goes away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that cyst disolves soon. They can be soo painful! Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crazy about that wall! I hope that you are feeling better and seriously- why haven't we doubled yet?! Let's do it soon! Love you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eryka I am so sorry! I had the same thing happen last March except they found that mine was Endo (which is multiple cysts everywhere ) :( ! I can really relate to you and I'm sorry that you have to go through this! I hope you feel better and the pain lessens. Sometimes it just sucks being a women ! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls