9/18/2013

lately



+ babysat my cousins cute daughters berkley and cece, last week. they are so fun and were so good! 

+ fall is coming and of course our house looks and smells like it. these bath and body candles are amazing. i am in love. 

+ my mom came to visit for a few days. of course i forgot to take pics together. whoops. we did a lot while she was here. it was so fun! wish she lived closer. 

+ park city on a gloomy day was amazing. it was so pretty. 

+ chose the cribs we want for the babies. ikea really is the best. we even picked up that amazing polka dot rug for their room too! 

+ we have a lot of the big pieces for their room. we just need to paint the dresser and changing table. it's starting to get so real. in a few months we will grow to a family of 4! ah! 

+ since we found out the babies are one of each we have been thinking baby names. i think we have the final two but, we may wait til they are born to choose. even though i am pretty sure we love the ones we picked. im not sharing til they are here! 

+ i wish it was time for me to put some pumpkins on our porch. hubs says to wait til october. hpmh so far away. anyone else eager for fall to really be here. hurry up! 

5 comments

  1. LOVE the polk-a-dots! i think i need to make a trip to ikea soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting, exciting! We still have to paint the dresser/changing table, lol. Oh well! We'll get to it eventually - after the baby at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for fall too! And I love that polka dot rug from ikea! Ikea is my favorite. I loved the furniture pieces for the babies room that I saw on insta! The nursery is going to look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for fall to be here too....it's getting cooler here and I have our candles and scentsy's burning too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls