10/15/2013

four from the weekend


one//lots of snuggle time on the couch with the hubby and the bump.
two//on friday dan took a much needed and deserved day off to rest. he's been fighting a cold for a while and he so needed to rest. i think it helped, i can tell he is feeling a lot better! we ended up seeing captain phillips that night-sooooo good. we loved it! 
three//finally tried the habit. pretty dang yummy! we went after picking pumpkins with our friends {you can read all about that later this week}.
four//biggest pumpkins ever from our pumpkin adventure!

what did you do this beautiful fall weekend?  

xoxo

4 comments

  1. I LOVE Habit Burger!!! I haven't had one in a while, I should probably go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i really want to see captain phillips.
    we have a habit grill up here, not my favorite, probs cause i dont eat meat haha.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I loved getting my pumpkins- but a something ate my pumpkin (yes ate it) and I am so sad. Guess that means I just get a new one ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls