1. up&up prenatal vitamins-i've found these to be the best on my stomach. of course, every woman is different. i have been taking these for almost over 2 years. i've heard the gummi vitamins are good too, haven't tried them though. you can find them at your local target!
2. pregnancy pillow-i highly suggest investing in one of these. mine is from walmart.com. i know there are fancy fancy ones that cost like a $100 but, i didn't think i needed to fork out that kind of dough. you can find the one i have here. i love it and it makes all the difference in your sleep. it's sold out but they have other options too.
3. maternity shirts-i love the h&m ones and the ones from motherhood maternity. so comfy and make you look pregnant not fat. i've tried my normal shirts and i just look chunky. so i stick to the shirts with side ruching.
4. cardigans-throw one over any shirt and ta da your outfit is that much better, plus your stil comfy. i love the boyfriend ones from target because, they are a longer. you can see them here.
5. water-your doctor has probably already told you drink that water. i have prided myself in this. i think i am pretty good at drinking tons of water daily. so, don't forget drink your water! i drink about 8 glasses a day, sometimes more!
6. i'm expecting app-i have several apps on my phone and this one is by far my favorite for info. i love the layout of the app and i love how easy it is to use. other faves include-baby bump and pregnancy companion. look them up in the app store or google play!
7. french fries- oh my goodness i crave these on a daily basis. so darn good. i have been know to text the husband before he gets home to pick me up some. he's so good to his babies mama. trust me, i don't eat them as much as i wish i did. ha. but, thats a good thing. what was your biggest craving?
8. old navy maternity leggings-things babies are amazing. they aren't see through and are oh so comfy. i personally love the under the belly ones but, they have full panel as well. i may need those towards the end of the pregnancy...we will see. see them here.
9. aveeno lotion- i have sensitive skin and usually can only use this for my hands and usch when i got preggers i tried to use the palmers cocoa butter for my belly....well, i broke out in a rash all over my belly. i talked to my doctor and she told me: it's not necessarily the lotion you use but, the motion of rubbing that helps with stretch marks. i was surprised too. i rub this on my belly & the girls {wink wink} 2-3 times a day. usually just 2. after my shower and before bed. so far, no stretch marks on the belly but, im not holding my breath on that one. im sure they are going to pop up!
10. nearly naked foundation + falsies mascara- on days when i don't feel so great these help me look less like a zombie and more like a human. add some bronzer, powder, eyeliner, lip balm and you pretty much have my make up routine these days. im pretty simple when it comes to makeup. haha.
there you have some things that i have been loving this pregnancy so far. i thought it would be fun to share with you fellow preggos and you future preggos my faves. everyone is different and i love to see other lists that bloggers have put together. if you have put together something like this please send the link over!
happy weekend!
xoxo
xoxo

I can't believe your having twins! Such happy news!
ReplyDeleteMaternity pillow, I so could have used that when I was pregnant! I just had a wall of pillows around me at all times, my poor husband lol
ReplyDeleteI never did get the body pillow and I have no clue why! I'm sure that would have made life so much more comfortable!!
ReplyDeleteFries were a big craving of mine!
I loved the bio oil for moisturizing my belly!
I got my maternity leggings from H&M. Cheapest I could find and I LOVED them!
Oh goodness...I craved sweets and ice cream like crazy when I was pregnant. It was a fun change because normally I go for salty stuff. ;) I adored anything Gap maternity clothes wise.
ReplyDeleteI am loving your blog! I'm so glad I found you! Thrilled to be following you through GFC now. :)
I'm not pregnant, but I would love that pillow ! I use a boomerang shaped one, but this one looks way nicer to cuddle with
ReplyDeletecongrats on twins !!
jomischief
WHY did I have no idea that H&M had maternity clothes! Grrr! Oh well, at least I'll know for next time. :)
ReplyDelete