10/30/2013

what i'm pinning


three//glitter leaves 

some of my favorite pins from lately. how amazing are those glitter leaves? and can we discuss how much i am loving flannel this year? sure, i can't button them up but hey doesn't stop me from wearing em! 

see more pins here.
xoxo

6 comments

  1. love your pinterest! oh and love these! the bat wreath is such a darling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bruschetta looks AMAZING!!!!! Love polka-dots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm i LOVE guacamole so I can only imagine... nice to meet you (and the twins) the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bruschetta looks super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eryka! I loved meeting you this week! You are so darling! what fun items to pin!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls