12/18/2013

christmas greetings


i thought since i cannot send each and every one of you our chirstmas card this year {oh how i wish i could}, why not share it on here. can we talk about how christmas is next week? holy moly! 

wishing you all the merriest of holidays! 
love, 
us

7 comments

  1. Holy wow, is it bad that I've semi-forgotten about Christmas?! I've been so focussed on starting my new job so it kinda, sorta slipped my mind >.< Whoops!
    I love your card, by the way :) Merry Christmas to you and your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe christmas is next week. insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine the other day! THANK YOU! :) You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you are so stinkin' adorable woman! merry almost christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love it! :) Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls