1/12/2014

Hello World. We're here.

14 comments

  1. They are beautiful!! Congrats Mama!! Hard to believe they have seperate birthdays too!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! And I kind of love that they are born on separate days and each can feel special on their own birthday! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet :) Can't believe they were born on two different days!! That's pretty neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiny little angels. They are perfect, congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are perfect in every way! Congrats to you and Dan! Sending lots of love you you and te twinners. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are absolutely beautiful! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Beautiful photos. How sweet! Also, two different birthdays--so cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What beautiful names you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! they are so sweet :) isn't being a parent these best?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! Loving all the photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy what?! This is awesome, especially the 'two separate birthdays' thing! :) Congrutulations to you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! I love that they were born on different days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls