2/10/2014

the twins {one month}


{stats}
6lbs 6oz
almost 19 inches long 
lots of light brown hair 

{likes}
the swing
snuggling with anyone who will hold him 
feeding time 
making grunting noises 
farting like a real boy 
laying next to his sister 
peeing on daddy 
having his back tickled or rubbed 
stretching
his belly rubbed 
music

{dislikes}
getting his diaper changed 
bath time 
trying to stretch with his cast 
getting new clothes on
when he drops his binkie 
tummy time longer than needed 


{stats}
5lbs 5oz 
still 17.5 inches 
light brown fuzzy hair

{likes}
snuggling with anyone who holds her 
pulling mommys hair 
peeing on her clean diapers {going through lots of preemies around here} 
laying next to her brother 
kicking her little legs 
scrunching her legs in her sleepers {see photo above} 
the bouncer 
wearing the color pink {more like mommy likes to dress her in pink} 
feeding time 
tummy time with daddy 
using her lungs to do her scream/cry thing
scaring her brother with said cry 
music

{dislikes}
bath time 
getting her diaper changed 
dropping her binkie 
getting lotion put on her head 
laying on the back of her head 


we just love our little babies and can't believe how much they are growing. already one month, cant even believe it! they are changing everyday and looking more like each other. love our twinsies! 

7 comments

  1. such sweet babies! you make me so baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, they are just too cute! Too funny that they already have similar likes and dislikes! Congrats on beautiful babies momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot get over the cuteness of these babies! you are so lucky to have twinsies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are soooo adorable!! keep posting more pictures on instagram. i love seeing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord, they are cuuuuute. Definitely looking more like each other every day! I love seeing the little updates and pictures of them on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I just love your little ones! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness I'm jealous. I want boy+girl twins so bad! and PS that quilt is SO CUTE! :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls