3/09/2014

henry + campbell's nursery


i am so in love with how their room turned out. my vision came to life. i would like to add something above the window but, i haven't decided what yet. so it will be left blank! excuse the picture quality my camera was being weird and the lighting wasn't the best. oh well you get the idea! hope you enjoy it. i know we all do! below i listed where we found things in case you wonder!

cribs, rug, spice racks turned book shelves, lamp shade, wire picture hanger | IKEA 
dresser + changing table | from a friend re did by the husband and ksl re did by the husband
crib sheets + tin binkie cans + black cubes on changing table | target 
changing table cover | sweetheart-n-sunshine
wood sign | barnwood built 
lamp | from my old room before we got married 
h & c letters | diy by me all materials got at michaels 
quilts | made by my mother in law 
prints from various places | livy love designs, alexazdesigns and free prints from pinterest 

11 comments

  1. It is seriously so cute!!! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors are perfect, and I love those little book shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love how simple it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling!!! I can't wait to make our second bedroom into a nursery. Something about nurseries. They're just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little bookshelves - - ADORE them!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been scouring our Ikea for almost 18 months for those spice racks - they don't carry them in my store :(

    The room looks amazing! Good job Momma!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color choices and all the great prints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful room! It will be perfect with something to dress up the window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is something right from Pinterest! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow you did a wonderful job on their nursery. I love the yellow and grey together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo cute. (And lucky guess that those prints match your room!) Darling, darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls