Fast and Testimony meeting today was amazing, so many wonderful things were shared today. This morning when I woke up I was so tired, and almost didn't want to get out of bed to go to Church. But, I sucked it up and went. I am so glad I did, I got some answers to some prayers. Let me tell you the Lord answers your prayers in mysterious ways. Sometimes mysterious, funny, and sometimes just simple ways. I just love the way our Heavenly Father answers our prayers, with a simple "How are you doing?" and a phone call from someone you were praying about and thinking about.
I am so grateful for the power of Prayer. I have truly gained such a stronger Testimony of Prayer these last few weeks. Prayer is such a wonderful thing, and without it I don't know where I would be. I have a new motto:
"Take it one day at a time."
It's really the only way that I can get through hard times. With that motto, and the love of the Gospel I know I will be OK. I will be given and been given many blessings by living my life the way I need to. I love this Gospel so much. : ) I wanna thank everyone who is a part of my life right now. You all have truly helped me in ways you can't even know. Even the little things you all do. The "Hello's", the phone calls, and the prayers. I am truly blessed for all of my Family, Friends and loved ones. I know they are will always be there for me. It really is "The little things" that can make all the difference.
I am so grateful for the power of Prayer. I have truly gained such a stronger Testimony of Prayer these last few weeks. Prayer is such a wonderful thing, and without it I don't know where I would be. I have a new motto:
"Take it one day at a time."
It's really the only way that I can get through hard times. With that motto, and the love of the Gospel I know I will be OK. I will be given and been given many blessings by living my life the way I need to. I love this Gospel so much. : ) I wanna thank everyone who is a part of my life right now. You all have truly helped me in ways you can't even know. Even the little things you all do. The "Hello's", the phone calls, and the prayers. I am truly blessed for all of my Family, Friends and loved ones. I know they are will always be there for me. It really is "The little things" that can make all the difference.
Great blog girl, glad to find it :-)
ReplyDelete