2/12/2010

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Today is Lindsey's 23rd Birthday, She is one of my dearest friends and I want to wish her the best on this special day! In honor of this joyous day, I'm gonna share my top 10 favorite things about this amazing friend of mine.....



10. Her strong testimony of the Gospel 
9. Her caring nature
8. Her ablitly to make friends with everyone
7. The excellent example she is to me
6. The silly things that come out of her mouth, she basically has her own langauge and I'm proud to say I speak it fluent Lindsey
5. Her wonderful advice
4. Her contagious laugh
3. The way she makes everyone/anyone feel welcome
2. Her confidence
1. That she is always there for anytime I 
need a friend 24/7. 

Lindsey, you are the bestest "SISTA" a girl could've asked for! Thank you so much for all you do. You are such a wonderful person, and I am so lucky to have been able to build such a strong friendship with you. I am wishing you the best BIRTHDAY and hope all your wishes come true. I love you Lindsey!


Happy Birthday to YOU!

1 comment

  1. I second your post, she's pretty neat! Where is the "like" button?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls