2/10/2010

on the brain.

The last few months I have really been thinking about "where I am going in my life?" I have been feeling very bored with where I am and am wishing for a change of scenery. I am a born and raised California girl. Never lived anywhere but this beautiful state of CA! I am at a point in my life where I have so many opportunities that are ahead of me. They are just waiting for me to "take" them and run with them. I have been praying and praying and praying about what I need to be doing/where I am suppose to be. I have a strong feeling, Utah is where I am needed. This whole thing is still very up in the air, but I am very anxious about what is to come for me. Maybe by Fall I will be in Utah and starting a new adventure. Only time will tell. What are you going to do in Utah? you ask. Well I have been wanting to go back to school for a LONG time, and I am considering doing childhood development. I love kids, and think working with them would be amazing. Maybe something with children with disabilities. I don't know yet. I would be very close to Annie and the rest of my "Utah" Family. Which would be such a great comfort. I miss them dearly....I have a lot to think about and a lot to get in order to make certain things happen. But, I know if I keep praying and turning to my heavenly father I will get the answers I need. I am ready for anything. In the mean time, I have been applying to a bunch of Salons, and waiting for a call back. So we will see. Pray I will get a job. I was kind of hopping I wouldn't be here this Summer (fairfield that is). "People" are coming home from school and I am interested in seeing how things will be. It will be different and weird but,I am going to be me and be happy and "people" can act however they want. Sorry I am venting a little, I should stop.....

The other day my mom and I were talking about Etsy. She makes beautiful jewelry and I mentioned she should sell it on Etsy (if you don't know what Etsy is. go check it out) and she then said you should sell headbands too. I have been thinking about that alot and I think we are going to do it. It would be great way to make some extra money and a way to fill time of the day! So when we get everything in order I will be letting you all know about it. Sorry, this is such a long post with a WHOLE lotta writing. (sorry to those few of you who read..LOL) Love you all. XO

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls