2/09/2010

letters.

Dear J.Crew,
I want all of your new Spring line. Please!

Dear Facebook,
Why do you always change the homepage on us? It is so annoying...

Dear "The Script",
Thank you for writing songs that total
"fit" my life.
"oh no it doesn't break even.."

Dear Mean Girls,
Thank you for making me laugh out loud every time.
"Im a mouse, duh!"

Dear cell phone,
Can you please stop turning off on me? Please?

Dear flannel sheets,
you keep me nice and cozy all winter long.
YOU ARE AWESOME! : )

Dear Audrey Hepburn,
I aspire to be as classy as you were.

Dear Valentine's Day,
You are quickly approaching, why? ugh. haha.
lamest holiday ever. but that's just my opinion

but, aren't these the cutest valentines. : )


Dear Swimsuits,
Is there a reason your in the stores already?
I am not ready for swimsuit season yet.

Dear yoga pants,
Thank you for keeping me comfy!

Dear Food Network,
I love hours of hours I can spend watching you
make food, that I wish I could make. and thank you
for making me hungry in the process. : )

Dear Sista,
I love you and forgive you.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls