2/18/2010

kixipo is getting married!!

Last week my sweet friend Jess got engaged to the love of her life Ryan! I am beyond excited for them and can't wait to see her as a beautiful bride! When I found out I literally screamed out loud and was jumping up down...I love you "kixipo" and I am sooo happy for you!!


Jessica and Ryan. :)
go to her blog for more info!
Seems like yesterday Jess and I met and became instant friends. Seems like yesterday we were getting into all sorta shenanigans in high school. Now we are all grown up and she is getting married! YAY! <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls