2/17/2010

sneak peek of spring...

We have been getting some SUNSHINE and warm weather here in Ca, I refer to it as "sneak peek of spring". So I wanted to take advantage of it...Linds and I went on an adventure to find the beauty in Fairfield. Here of some pictures of the "pretty" part of Fairfield.



I also have recently discovered my love of taking pictures and editing them like above...
I was going through my iTunes and have fallen in love with Taylor Swift, Hellogoodbye, White Tie Affair, Missy Higgins, and Selena Gomez. Again! I can't believe I forgot how awesome they all are!

P.S) Today was such a productive day, after the "adventure" I came home and decided to clean out the CLOSET. Oh boy, it was bad and took forever. 3 1/2 hours to be exact. Well 2 garbage bags full of clothes to donate/let friends raid and 1 sore back/tired eryka later it is soo clean and organized again! woo. 
  (this is what my dream "shoe" closet would like...)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls