2/22/2010

so in love right now...

....with The Script
 Gahh they are amazing. Go look them up!
(click on their name)

My favorite "The Script" songs:
yeah they are all love songs, but that's
basically what they do. I am sucker for a 
good love song. I hope nobody takes these lyrics
seriously and think they apply to my life. That's
not why I like them (if they happen to)....I just like them, ok?! :)

The Man Who Can't Be Moved
"'cause If one day you wake up and find 
that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder 
where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to 
the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you 
on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving..."

Break Even
"What am I gonna to do when the best part 
of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when 
I'm all choked up that you're ok, 
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)"

Before The Worst (my number 1 fav..)
"We were sitting with our backs against the world
Saying things that we thought but never heard
Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Where everything we talked about is gone
And the only chance we have of moving on...
Is try to take it back 
Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend
Before our hearts decide,
It's time to love again
Before too late, before too long
Lets try to take it back
Before it all went wrong.."

I'm Yours
"You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap you thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my hear..
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours"
<3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls