2/16/2010

surprise.

Two days before Lindsey's burfday Kattera text me, and said "hey wanna decorate Lindsey's room as a surprise?" I of course was down! So Kattera, Sonia and I went over while Lindsey wasn't home and transformed her room into a beautiful birthday room! It was oh so much fun, and we had lots of laughing fits blowing up balloons. (some of them weren't very appropriate heehe.) I blew up a total of 1 balloon because it was too hard. haha. So after an hour of "hard" work, Lindsey's room was complete and if I do say so, it was amazing! She was coming home that night from her sister Jamie's house so it worked perfect and Kattera and I anxiously awaited her to text us or call. Well she finally got home later than we thought and she was surprised and Kattera, Sonia and I were so happy she loved it! It was so fun and I loved doing something special for her, since she and Kattera did make my 21st birthday one to remember! She told me today she is keeping it FOREVER. haha. Misson accomplished. Next week we are taking her to the Melting Pot for yet another Birthday celebration! 23 is a big deal!! :)

 Sonia, Kattera and I. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls