3/14/2010

a betty crocker in the making...

I had to make cookies for a Baptism Saturday night and I could not decide what kind of cookies to bake. I knew I wanted to bake them from scratch. So I was texting Dan and I asked him what kind I should bake! He said "Sickerdoodles?" I hadn't have them in years, So it was settled I was going to bake Snickerdoodles. They were a hit and turned out amazing! Thank you to Betty Crocker, you sure know your stuff Betty! :)

(Click above for Recipe)
After you mix ingredients together you shape dough into balls and dip into Cinnamon/sugar mixture like so:
Then place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10min. I did like 9min.
Once done take out and enjoy your yummy cookies. :)
Go me, baking cookies from scratch! Gotta work on those domestic skills right?!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls