3/13/2010

buca buca.

A bunch of friends and I celebrated Joel's 25th birthday on Friday night, oh my goodness it was the best night we have all had in a long time. I am so blessed to have amazing friends who keep me laughing the whole night. It was a fun filled night with good food from Buca Di Pepo. The food there is so amazing! Please do yourself a favor and go there asap. The whole night was filled with laughter, girl convos, laughter, dancing to spice girls in the car and singing at the top of our lungs. After dinner it was off to game night were we tried to calm down but just wasn't happening. More inside jokes were created such as "Joel toots for hot men"-side note...Joel is from London and had no idea "tooting" is farting...so to her shock she pretty much said I love to fart for hot men! haha. Oh boy! I am so glad Joel moved her and we have become great friends! Love you Joel and the rest you ladies! :)
Happy 25th Joel!! <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls