"And I know, that I am. I am, I am....The luckiest..I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you"
-Ben Folds "Luckiest"
I am in head over heels in LOVE with this song, and Ben Folds! He is so brilliant! Please watch this and I'm sure you will fall in love with it like I have! Pretty sure I have listen to it, about 20 times since yesterday! That's how I roll!
ps. skip to 2:30 to hear him sing. the rest is a bunch of chit chat!
&& while your at it go ahead and fall in love with song too! "Such Great Heights" The Postal Service. These songs remind me of the love of my life...this BOY right here...love you oh so much!
ps. skip to 2:30 to hear him sing. the rest is a bunch of chit chat!
&& while your at it go ahead and fall in love with song too! "Such Great Heights" The Postal Service. These songs remind me of the love of my life...this BOY right here...love you oh so much!
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)