6/08/2010

Glee.

Glee.........
has quickly moved up on my favorite T.V. show list! I cannot get over the amazing-ness of this show! All the actors are sooo talented and their voices are sooo amazing! My Tuesday nights aren't gonna be the same. I cannot wait for the new season to come back soon!! YAY! If you haven't watched this, YOU NEED TO!!



What are Eryka's Favorite shows?!

Glee
Project Runway
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
One Tree Hill
Ace Of Cakes
16 and Pregnant (don't judge!)
Paula Dean 
Real Housewives Of Orange County 
Real Housewives of New Jersey


What are your favorite shows? Let me know!!

2 comments

  1. i like 16 and pregnant too. sometimes it makes me laugh at their stupid teenage ways. =) and the office is a CLASSIC! 'attention everyone! i've just invited jim to suck it!' =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I've totally started watching real housewives of New York. Its my secret shame. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls