Can I just say, that this Utah trip was the best so far! It was such a wonderful time, I loved every min of the time I spent there with Dan and his Family. I love them all so much I feel a part of them already! :) Of course, I took a BAZILLION pics so here are some of the favs (there are more on facebook!).
brownie mix fun with Annie.
afternoon at the SLC temple with him. :)
LOVE IT.
lots of time with Bailey, love her!
Dan's Sister Heather got married! She looked gorgeous, here with Dad (Bruce). :)
Fun with silly Brooklyn! Love that kid!
Dan's Sister Steph and I lookin good!
Dan's youngest sister Kelly and I! :)
uh oh. haha <3
craziness with Dan. Oh how I love this boy!
It was the best trip ever and I cannot wait for the next one soon I hope, and I can't wait for his trip to CA! :)





No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)