I miss you.
I miss the laughter.
I miss the cuddles.
I miss you watching me get ready.
I miss singing to Britney Spears with you.
I miss the gummy bear fights.
I miss watching you play with Brooklyn and Bailey.
I miss the kisses.
I miss your silly sayings.
I miss quoting Hot Rod with you.
I miss holding your hand.
I miss listening to "the luckiest" together.
I miss listening to "the luckiest" together.
I miss you opening the door for me.
I miss you making me laugh.
I miss the forehead kisses.
I miss you making me SMILE.
I miss listening to "such great heights" together.
I miss listening to "such great heights" together.
I miss sitting and doing nothing with you.
I miss going to target with you.
I JUST MISS YOU.
haha. I love this picture so much! :)
I cannot wait to see you again
fingers crossed its soon.
I LOVE YOU!
Love:
Your loving Girlfriend
Eryka Ann
fingers crossed its soon.
I LOVE YOU!
Love:
Your loving Girlfriend
Eryka Ann
'You got like three feet of air that time!' i love me some napoleon
ReplyDeletehahaha. steph that is soo random?
ReplyDeletelook at the pic! he got like 3 feet of air! ;)
ReplyDelete