Here is Jonathan Borgia he is from Less Than Three. (click "Less Than Three" to hear the music) I met him through my cousin Annie and I quickly became a FAN!! He is so talented at the age 17 years old. Crazy huh?! His voice makes my heart melt. :)
Check the new CD out on iTunes. Search "Less Than Three" and its called "Feels Like Summer" and let me know what you think or better let him know!!!!!! :)
Check the new CD out on iTunes. Search "Less Than Three" and its called "Feels Like Summer" and let me know what you think or better let him know!!!!!! :)
my personal fav's from this new CD are:
Hope
Feels Like Summer
The Whole World
Promises
The Whole World
Promises
The Romeo Song
wait...I LOVE THEM ALL!

No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)