7/26/2010

Sunday.

I am so grateful for my membership in this church. I am reminded everyday of the great blessings I have been given because of this wonderful Gospel. The talks today in Sacrament meeting were on inspiration from the Holy Ghost. In my life I have received countless "inspirations" from the Holy Ghost, whether its prompting me to say a certain thing, go a certain place, or make some HUGE decisions. I know first hand the power of the Holy Ghost and the effect it can have in your daily life if you tune in and listen for its promptings. I challenge you to think of the effect the Holy Ghost has had in your life and ponder it, or share it with someone. I am beyond grateful for this Gospel and the blessings I have in my life because of it. :)

I JUST LOVE SUNDAYS! Don't you?! <3
my outfit today for church was pretty cute, if I do say so! haha.
(oh yeah theres my new room...here is some pics of the collage wall my mom and I started...way cute huh!)
the keep calm and carry on sign came from TJMAXX. Awesome huh?! haha. You can find them here too. (gotta love etsy huh!?) 

LOVES YA! :)

yeah I said "HUH" alot in this post...oh well! Whatev! haha!

2 comments

  1. It looks so great with those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryka- you're so cute, first off- i love your outfit, we need to go shopping together again sometime.. when we're both in the same state. haha. &I LOVE your collage on your wall. I've been wanting to do one on my wall in my bedroom and i love yours. That 'keep calm and carry on' sign is adorable. and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls