from here
My boys (cough cough... the BACKSTREET BOYS) were on Oprah today and holy cow.....
text convo between dan and i:
me: backstreet boys are gonna be on oprah! :)
dan: lame.
me: i think you mean awesome!!
dan: you're so 1998.
*this is where i died from laughter*
me: don't even care. they make me all giddy! haha
dan: oh geez, what am i going to do with you?
me: just love me. :)
....I literally squealed like I was 10 again and danced around the living room! Don't hate, you know you LOVE them too. Click here to see them singing at a airport, which was part of the Oprah show. Holy cow, Im still all giddy!!! Even though AJ looked a little tubby, I still drooled over his cuteness (minus the tats) and ohhh Brian sooo adorable. ahhh.
text convo between dan and i:
me: backstreet boys are gonna be on oprah! :)
dan: lame.
me: i think you mean awesome!!
dan: you're so 1998.
*this is where i died from laughter*
me: don't even care. they make me all giddy! haha
dan: oh geez, what am i going to do with you?
me: just love me. :)
....I literally squealed like I was 10 again and danced around the living room! Don't hate, you know you LOVE them too. Click here to see them singing at a airport, which was part of the Oprah show. Holy cow, Im still all giddy!!! Even though AJ looked a little tubby, I still drooled over his cuteness (minus the tats) and ohhh Brian sooo adorable. ahhh.
now go here to watch for tour dates. you know im going to get my hands on some. eeekkk!
....hahaha oh man I love it. :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete