11/04/2010

wedding shoes:new options

 So I have changed the wedding shoe criteria. I am totally loving silver shoes right now, and totally loving these pretty things right here. but, I also LOVE these cute shoes. oooh, or these even though they are way too expensive, but way cute. oh my gosh and these are pretty too. oh em gee, I LOVE THESE so much. I WANT I WANT! all these would be oh so cute with my gorgeous dress. (eekkkk...I cannot wait to wear it) what do you think?! :)


....and the winner is. 
Sorry to all the other pretty pretty shoes that didnt win, you will just be added to my shoe wish list. These cute rocketdogs (did you know that rocketdogs are the most comfortable shoes ever. yeah ever.). Plus my awesome soon-to-be sister-in-law steph got me a sweet discount. She is pretty much the coolest. well, actually all my soon-to-be sister-in-laws are amazing!!! Love ya Steph, Heather and Kelly! haha.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls