4/13/2011

cell phone pictures.

wanna see what's been chillin' on my phone?


a. my collage wall and my new love "prison break" see post below.
b. my new shoes. can wait to wear them. :)
c. dan building my ikea dresser.
d. our freaking cute comforter.


a. the hubs using his magic bullet.
b. owl fabric, i must buy to make a baby blanket. cute huh? 
c. the snowman outside our door. happy to say its melted now!
d. bailey being a stinky butt. 


awesome mural at the hair salon i got my hair cut today, in salt lake at JEDS. thanks for my cute hair lindsey. {pics of that soon, dan hasnt seen it yet!}

1 comment

  1. I saw the picture of Belza and just had to laugh. Typical Bailey.

    tutu + shelf + Bailey = :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls