this weekend was filled with laughter, family, sleeping in, snuggles, getting spiritually uplifted by listening and watching conference, a little rain and just enjoying a beautiful fall weekend. getting pumpkins tonight. yay for fall and halloween. what are you going to be for halloween?! do tell. the hubby is gonna be rod from hot rod and im gonna be densie from hot rod. awesome-sauce right?!
um, they say on the news that thursday it's gonna be high of 60 and rainy. LOVEEE IT!
psssttt...i can now say my birthday is next month! woooo, so look for posts with this years burfday wish list this week, five favorite things, a funny story, tumblr love day and pinterest love day. exciting things this week here on the blog!






Eric is going to be.....are you ready for this?......Mr. Clean. =) I'm just going to be a witch...cause I'm pretty close to it in real life. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteHey! Lookie there! I forgot I made a new blog. Bah ha ha ha.
ReplyDelete