11/12/2011

saturday sayings//yo gabba gabba live

don't you hate days when you feel sorry for yourself. when you feel super depressed and like everything is sucky?! well, i have had one or two of those days in the last week or so. so, instead of whining on here or complaining about how i feel depressed and blah blah. after i did other things that help me cheer up, i searched quotes and sayings on pinterest. i'd thought i'd share some that are inspiring to me and help me CHEER up.  


{here's a few that helped me get through the hard days}






aren't they awesome? which one do you love!?

the last one totally hit home. it's true. prayer can change everything. i have seen first hand the power of prayer in my life. sometimes we can forget this. if you ever feel like life is too much to handle, pray. im trying to preach my religion on you guys. just, telling you how much prayer means to me. i am so grateful prayer and the impact it has in my life. 


----------------------------------------------------------
wednesday night we went to yo gabba gabba live with my sister in law and our nieces. it was so much fun, the girls loved it! 










{not bad for 15 dollar tickets! totally worth it!}

well, bloggers i am going to be M.I.A for a week. while i get the apartment packed up, and move. but, dont you worry your little heads. i have some awesome guest posts lined for you guys. hope you enjoy them. have a good weekend and week. be back in a week! 

xoxoxo
-eryka 

7 comments

  1. LOVE the first little quote, but the second one is so true. looks like a great time at the show!
    (excited about tomorrow! *wink* and about all the others you have lined up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one was perfect! Love your blog.

    Purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both quotes! We all have weeks like that for sure and the show looked so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that second quote. I believe in prayer too. Praying is calming to the soul. I try my best to pray on a day to day basis, I think it is important to have a good relationship with Him. I hope you had a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crazy story.... my friend emilia was the original lula, lola? when it was first cast. funny huh! i've never actually watched it. but everyone loves it. one day when i have kidos! hope moving is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eryka, It's Hanna from Bouffe e Bambini! I just wanted to come by and say a big heart felt thank you for your kind comments on my guest post!! It's so nice to meet you.XOXOXO Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey love. so excited I found your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls