Hey guys! Eryka here...I am currently moving, so I gathered some of my favorite bloggers to keep you guys company.Each day this week til Sunday, you'll be able to read all about my favorite bloggers!
First up, is Meg from "that's a wrap". I am quite jealous she and her Husband live in So.Cal. Another, fun fact: Meg went to dental hygiene school with my really really good friend Jessica. Small world huh?! So go on over and follow her bloggy blog!
1. My blog address is: tanandmeg.blogspot.com and I blog because, hmmm lets see here, i blog because, it's the only thing i actually do with consistency (besides eating), makes me feel good about myself like i'm actually organized or something. haha! but i really am seriously people!
3. My favorite color currently is: depends on what we're talkin here...but mustard yellow i would confess. although, i'm obsessed with anything that adds color to what you're wearing. i might not match...but hey my husband will always be able to find me in a crowd.2. One of my favorite bloggers is: Sydney at the daybook because, i feel we could be friends, we seem to have a little bit of the same humor and think we're funny mostly just because we make ourselves laugh.
4. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go: backpacking in New Zealand or Switzerland. my husband is the best to take trips with, he's the ultimate explorer.
5. My favorite movie is: how to lose a guy in 10 days because it was the first one that popped into my head (random, i know). but i knew if i kept thinking about it, i'd draw a blank and then be in a real pickle. i love that husband and i watched it together when we were dating and the next week he bought me a love fern. haha! adorable.
{pictures from her blog}6. I am head over heels in love with: you guessed it, My husband, check out our blog, you'll see why that guy with a full head of hair is so easy to love.
thanks for guest posting meg. you are too cute, and i loved all your answers. i love how to loose a guy in 10 days and love sydney from the daybook as well. lets, talk about your hubs hair. yep is awesome! {haha} loves. xoxo. -E

what a great way to start the week! i really enjoy reading megs blog, she's too adorable and fun! :)
ReplyDeletehope the moving is going well, eryka!<3