11/18/2011

a week of guest posts: kaycie from "redheaded memories"

Phew it's Friday. Since this is Eryka writing as Eryka in the future. I guess, Im pretty relaxed today. We are mostly moved into our apartment {Im guessing}. haha. 


Today, we have Kaycie from "redheaded memories". Let's talk about her GORGEOUS hair. So envious of her red locks. So pretty!!! right? I wish I could pull off that color red. I love her style, she is super awesome-sauce. Not to mention she's a newlywed too {youre a newlywed until you hit your 1 yr mark}! 



Hello everyone! I'm Kaycie and I blog over at Redhead Memories redheadmemories.blogspot.com. I blog because I believe everyone has their own story to tell! And I love listening to others' stories and learning from them.

One of my favorite bloggers is Sam from Young People in Love. She is a gorgeous, optimistic girl that I really look up to! Sam's blog is all about finding love and joy every day, no matter the circumstances.

My favorite color as of right this very second is periwinkle! But that is very subject to change.

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would probably go to New York. There are so many amazing places out there to go, but I absolutely love music and musicals. I would love to see a bunch of shows on Broadway. It's definitely a dream of mine!

My favorite movie? I'm so indecisive. Picking favorites is so hard! If I could pick one right now it would be Beauty and the Beast! Disney classics will forever be in my heart :)

I am head over heels in love with... my husband. Of course! He never ceases to impress me and is always looking out for me (insert "awwws" here). 


{pictures from her bloggy blog}


Love that you said your favorite movie is a Disney because, I will always have a place in my heart for Disney. Im totally a Disney girl forever and ever! Thanks Kaycie for being a guest poster. You are the coolest!! Xo -E

3 comments

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls