Today we have Mikelle from the "the honeypie archives". I have been following her blog for a long time, before she got married. Now, she is a Mrs and I am basically obsessed with her wedding photos. GORGEOUS!
1. My blog address is www.thehoneypiearchives.com and I blog because I'm really bad at writing in a journal... and because I was required in one of my first photography courses to post my work on a blog, and then I realized blogging isn't just for old people!
2. One of my favorite bloggers is Candice candiceelaineh. blogspot.com because she is so optimistic about life, and is one of the most positive people I have "met" through blogging.
3. My favorite color currently is mustard. Well mostly I just love my mustard cardigan I bought a while ago. It goes with everything!
4. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Korea. It's where I am from.
5. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice because Colin Firth is amazing.
6. I am head over heels in love with my husband Matt, and pigs. I really want a pet teacup pig, they're adorable
Thanks Mikelle for guest posting! I am pretty sure you and I could be BFF's, you love P&P too. Only my fave movie EVER!!!! You are awesome-sauce! :) -E


her wedding picture is so beautiful!! thanks for sharing girl. adoring these guest posts!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Your blog is so cute Eryka! Oh I love Mikelle, we used to work together and she's seriously the cutest girl!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I love that all of your guest posters, including myself are into the mustard yellow trend? Love it. Is that how you chose us?
ReplyDeleteyeah what's with us all liking mustard! that's awesome:)
ReplyDeletei love her outfits! cute, cute! she's very pretty
p.s. it's your birthday, happy, happy birth day! :D
I love Mikelle!! She's my favorite. We're BFF's basically, even though we've not met...yet. :)
ReplyDeletelove this feature!! :)
You're so great Mikelle! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Happy Birthday Eryka!
ReplyDeleteAnd Mikelle, I LOVE this post! :] You are gorgeous! And I love the pictures of all your outfits!
Hope your birthday was happy, happy, happy!:)
ReplyDeleteHey Eryka! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and thanks so much for "having me over" :)
ReplyDelete