1/30/2012

our weekend in photos


+friday night was date night and chinese food it was. 
+after dinner we rented "water for elephants" and popped some caramel popcorn
+my pretty lamp 
+reading bed and being able to see the painting my gparents gave us is my fave
+got a cute note from dan's sister heather who lives in maryland with a cute fam photo. {heather, dave, our step-nephew josh and step-niece briar} we miss them
+the hubby got up saturday and made hash-browns. mmm
+gorgeous sunset saturday night
+sunday morning listening to the motab
+dan drew a little picture during sacrament sunday
+here's a close up: an octapark. whatever that means
+hymns at church
+rust colored tights and gold shoes

we also got to see my cousin hailey and her husband lance sunday night. last time we saw them was on our wedding day! i sure missed my hay hay, it was so fun to see her but we sure missed megan! still awesome to get 3 out of the 4 of us together! the first two we were making space for megan! haha. :)





flashback: here's one of all of us from my wedding day. i love these girls, they are some of my bestest friends! 

stay tuned for another post tonight...exciting!!!!!!!

9 comments

  1. Gotta love best friends!! Your wedding day image is beautiful. You four look gorgeous!

    Happy Monday, Eryka!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos. i've been wanting to watch water for elephants, was it good?
    oh, and chinese food sounds fabulous!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weekend photo posts! It's always like a little glimpse into a world of relaxation and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. that church drawing is cracking me up. i'm glad i'm not the only one who doodles during church sometimes. beautiful flashback photo and i also love the gold shoes\red tights combo! (oh and that popcorn? mouth-watering)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! Oh and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! I watched Water for Elephants this weekend too! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm... get me some of the caramel popcorn. yum!

    Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chinese food and hash browns! Yum!!! And you and your cousins are too cute! I wish I were able to see my cousins more often!

    Happy Tuesday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls