1/10/2012

some fun on a tuesday.

memory over at lowercase letters {who i adore, she is adorable} tagged me in this fun quiz thing. thanks lady! 


{rules}


1. post the rules.
2. post 11 things about you.
3. answer the questions the tagger asked you. as well as write 11 new questions for those you tag. 


{11 things about me} 

1. My mom and Dad were both adopted. 

2. I love being cold. I love summer, but I dont really like being hot all the time. yuck!

3. I was a cheerleader in high school. Well, actually it was Pom. {we mostly danced!} I know you are probably shocked! Since i cant really stand cheerleaders now!

4. I still love buying new notepads or pens. I love school supplies even though im not in school! haha. 

5. My mom and I used to share clothes when I lived at home. Sorta miss that!

6. I fall asleep easier if I have a cool wash cloth on my head, and I have the hardest time falling asleep. Im thinking I need to invest in some ear plugs.


7. I could eat pasta every single day. I don't, but I could! 


8. I really want a DSLR camera.


9. My favorite Disney movie is Little Mermaid. It's amazing!


10. I love getting things in the mail. Anyone wanna be pen pals//package pals? 


11. It's been proven I get way too attached to tv characters, movie characters, and book characters. Sad I know!


{questions for me}

1. What is the last thing you bought? um, groceries i think!



2. Where is your favorite place to vacation? somewhere with a beach. pismo beach, to be exact! oh how i miss that place!



3. What is the biggest thing you want to accomplish this year? to finally accept myself for who I am and not be so hard on myself!



4. Where is the farthest you've been from home? florida. 



5. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first see them? their hair or outfit. haha, sad huh?



6. Quiet or outgoing? quiet and outgoing.



7. What is the greatest thing you want people to remember you for? that's tough, i would say being a good friend or a good listener. oh and being a happy person!



8. Who is the most famous person you have met? uh, josh kelley before he even was famous or married katherine heigel.



9. What does the last text you sent say? "ohh yah!" talking to daniel about hunger games. he's reading it and it's so fun to discuss it with him!



10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be? i would love to meet any of my fake boyfrans.  


11. What is your favorite Bible verse? i have a fave book of mormon verse: mosiah 2:22 "And behold, all that he arequires of you is to bkeep his commandments; and he has cpromised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth dvary from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do ekeephis fcommandments he doth bless you and prosper you."

{questions for you} 

1. If you could eat one thing for a week and not gain any weight what would you eat?
2. Are you a Hunger Games fan? If yes, Peeta or Gale? If you're not, why havent you read it yet?
3. Do you have any weird traits?
4. What is your favorite movie, ever?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. Who is your idol?
7. Chocolate or Funfetti cake mix?
8. Describe your prefect day:
9. What is your favorite Hoilday and why?
10. How many siblings do you have?
11. Favorite book?

now for the fun part. i tag these awesome ladies: sam from sam in life,  kaycie from readhead memories, mandy from miss indie, and kelly from kelly anne clark {my awesome s.i.l}

so this has nothing to do with anything. i just found this from like forever ago. makes me miss my fairfield well, the pretty parts of it. this is on the back roads by my moms house.

4 comments

  1. eryka, you are too cute. i think that you are adorbs too. and i loved your answers. that last picture is beautiful. look at your new buttons! love them.

    i love that your mom and dad were both adopted, i think that's the coolest thing. (my brother is adopted.) i absoultely love mail too. <3 and i think there's nothing wrong with getting attached to tv characters (you already know about my obcession with lighting mcqueen, hehe). i always notice peep's hair and their outfit too. i love the questions you came up with!

    xoxo
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady. You are the sweetest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun post! I used to share clothes with my mom too, when I still lived with her! I definitely miss that. Oh and I definitely notice people hair and outfit's a lot first. I guess that is kind of sad, but I mean, it usually gives us some glimpse of their personality, so I think we're justified! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks chica!! it's always exciting when you're tagged in something! i agree with you on the being cold, i hate being hot! and I love school supplies too! seriously,my favorite part about school starting is that I get new pens and notebooks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls