seriously, so jealous of taylor swift right now.
can i please join sophia grace and rose for tea? pleasee!
i just love those two && taylor too.
pssst anyone gonna see "the lorax" this weekend? {raising hand!}
zac efron and taylor. yes please!
i just love those two && taylor too.
pssst anyone gonna see "the lorax" this weekend? {raising hand!}
zac efron and taylor. yes please!
Ha ha this is hilarious. I love those two, I'll never forget the first time I saw them singing superbass. classic.
ReplyDeleteAllyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh. Every time I see them I just want to steal them!
ReplyDeleteI love them too. They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteStop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!
oh gosh, i want to be best friends with all of them. honestly, those girls are just too much to handle. love it!!
ReplyDeleteand i love that ellen has just trust herself in to all of it. perfect :)
xo TJ
oh my soul. this is literally too hilarious and cute. did you see the one they did on ellen after they went to disney?! so funny.
ReplyDeletehttp://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/index.php?mediaKey=0_1hzzp48x
xo