3/31/2012

ohhh j.crew



{all via}


dear j.crew, 
really? really? why must you have such pretty clothes? 
&& why must the be so much monies? whyyy???? i wish
i could buy them all. 
love, 
me


just a heads up i will be m.i.a until wens. my momma and stepdad are coming to visit today and will be here til wens. so the hubby and i will be off spending time with them. hope you all have a wonderful conference weekend and enjoy it! 

.:happy weekend:.
xoxo

5 comments

  1. Absolutely agreed. I want those swimsuits so bad!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm lets go shopping again... must have those blue pants! have a wonderful time with your mama and enjoy your weekend xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! this, right here, is the dilemma of my life. do you like madewell too? it's my latest love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you just posted here...J crew always has amazing stuff..

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. J crew makes some really great stuff! I think I'm going to have to cave and get their catalogue! I really like that polka dot swim suit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls