+ I read "Heaven Is Here" by Stephanie Nielson in about 24 hours. It was that good. I can honestly say this book changed my life. I help strengthen my testimony of this Gospel. I am in awe of Nie Nie's faith and hope. I literally cried my way through the book.
+ I suggest you read it, like now. Don't forget the tissues. GO READ IT NOW! Your life will be changed.
+ Finally getting organized with this whole blogging thing. Phew! It makes such a difference.
+ If you haven't had a Pace's popsicle I feel sorry for you. They are the best things in the whole world.
+ This week I have spent everyday so far sitting outside for a little reading in the sun. I love it. For a girl who doesn't like Summer, I am loving this warm weather. When it gets to 90 I wont be so much.
+ Our new lawn chairs are so cute and I love them. You can get some too at Home Depot. 18 bucks, yo!
+ I love being able to sit outside with the hubs and just talk about our days or whatevs. I love it!
+ Guys, I finally ordered some new work out shoes. Those yellow and gray babies will be here soon! Yes, I cannot wait to wear them. {Thanks Momma!}
This week I have been focusing on the little things that make me happy. I've been reading, eating popsicles, working out {like Yoga}, blogging, talk to friends, and spending time with the hubby. I have noticed a huge change in my outlook of the day. I suggest you try this. Take a week to do things that make you happy. Its pretty awesome.
Hope you are having a Happy Wednesday!
XO
Ps. If youre looking for Weekly Link Up, we'll be back next week. Ash is on VACA..Jealous!!




i just got new work out shoes too! they're still new. i've had them for a month :)
ReplyDeletei love that eating popsicles makes you happy. but working out? really? you are too good to be true.
ReplyDeleteI've been eyeing up those home depot chairs too...such a bargain! They look super cute :) x
ReplyDeleteYou just put good little feelings in my tummy. Does that sound awkward? ha ha. I want to start doing Yoga. Do you think that's a good workout? Also, I REALLY want to start liking reading again...how do I do it? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous you have a backyard where you can sit outside. That's all I ever want to do with my life is sit outside and read. I've been wondering about nienie's book. Guess I will have to give it a try. Did you feel like you learned things you don't already know from her blog? I guess I feel like because I read her blog I already know anything she has to say...
ReplyDeletexoxox
bonnie
the little things are the best!
ReplyDeleteand i am totally not a summer girl either!
<3
Kenzie