1. Not only are you a blogger but you run Livy Love Designs. When did you start your shop?
I started Livy Love Designs right after I had my daughter. I wanted to do something for myself and felt the desire to create. Other people really liked the nursery prints that I had made for her nursery and then I decided to just start making some on my shop.
2. When did you realize your interest in designing prints?
Well, I went to school for graphic design. I love art and I love design. I know that other people do too and I had so many ideas that I knew it would be a blast making prints.
3. When you aren't making adorable prints. You are being a mom to two cute kiddos. What is your number one parenting advice?
Parenting advice would be to always make time for yourself. It's extremely easy to forget yourself and just tend your children because they are obviously your world but you need to fulfill your personal happiness as well or else you will get burned out!
4. While running an online shop, how do you stay organized?
Great question! I have an office where I just store all my paper, packaging supplies, and everything else that is needed to run a small business. I also designate Mondays and Thursdays as my shipping days because I can easily get overwhelmed with making trips to the Post Office which isn't always allowed in my busy schedule.
5. What's your number one advice to someone looking to start their own online shop?
Number one advice to someone who is looking to run a shop is realize if it's really something for you. We all want to make money from home and the idea is verrrrry enticing. But it's honestly not for everyone which I think people don't realize. There is a lot of your money that goes into it, late nights, frustration, and discouragement. You have to be the assembly, production, customer service, shipping and packaging of your own company and that can get extremely overwhelming when you are just one person. I think you need to evaluate your circumstances to see if you can actually handle it.
You can find Diana here:
Etsy/Twitter/Blog/Facebook
You can find Diana here:
Etsy/Twitter/Blog/Facebook
I just love Diana's work and can't wait to get some of my own prints from her soon. You should go on over and check out her other work. You could even check out her bloggy blog and tell her I sent you. This week she is even having an AWESOME SALE 50% your purchase!!! So what are you waiting for go on over!!
Thanks Diana for guest posting on my blog. :)
XO
Thanks Diana for guest posting on my blog. :)
XO



i just love her! and love all of her work. its so unique and the cutest ever..
ReplyDeleteshe is so speedy and i still obsess over my biz cards she designed for me.
xoxo
great guest post. love finding new blogs to read :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
I <3 Diana!!! xo
ReplyDeletei love the look of your new blog! its adorable:)
ReplyDeleteI love that she mentions an online shop isn't for everyone. So many moms want to make money from home and they think, "oh and online shop..." without thinking about all the work that is behind it. Sort of like couples wanting to have babies. They think, "oooh look at all these cute little baby outfits, I want to be pregnant and have a cute baby belly, I want to cuddle a newborn." but they fail to pay attention to all the other things that come along with having children. buuuuuuuuut, having babies is the best ever. :)
ReplyDeletegreat guest post.
Love!! I totally just bought the CA bottle cap necklace & might buy matching ones for my sisters too. =)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new banner <3
ReplyDelete