5/03/2012

Meet the Sponsors

Hi Readers. Its May now which means I have whole bunch of new sponsors this month. Some of the same ladies and bunch of new awesome ladies too. So, lets meet the May sponsors of ABCDE.  After you meet all of these ladies, go to their blogs and tell them I sent you. :)
{excuse the cray cray spacing. blogger was giving oh so much grief as i put this together. grrrgggg. so sorry!}




Hi readers of abcde! I'm Kayla from Close Encounters! I'm just your fairly average twenty-something Kansas-girl. I got married a year ago to my husband, Zach and we just recently adopted a wiener dog named Pixie! I'm a Graphic Designer during the day and a blogger by night. I started blogging mainly out of boredom, but also because I have always been a blogger, I just didn't have a blog. I blog about my life, people I love, things I love, and sometimes about the things I eat...oh, and wiener dogs!








I'm Haili and I blog over at my little Kindness blog, Kindness is Contagious.  I am a very optimistic and passionate person.  I talk about anything that is real and dear to me, funny things, inspirational thoughts, ramblings,you name it, I've probably talked about it!  Mainly the purpose behind my blog is to spread a little kindness, and I hope that my readers are a little bit more inspired about life in general after reading anything from my blog.














Oh hey!! Ashley here from Absolutely Ashley. Where I blog about my everyday adventures, fashion, friends,food and all things random. I love dr pepper, mac makeup and f.r.i.e.n.d.s. more than anything. I hope you'll stop by my little corner of the www. xoxo




Blog//Twitter//Photography













Why Hello! My name is Sara Harris over at Happiness Is...! I enjoy eating popsicles when it rains and wearing TOMS. I enjoy finding happiness in the little things and decided to blog about it. My blog is all about finding happiness according to me. I hope you can join me in my journey and stumble upon your own happiness along the way!





















I'm Liz - a coffee addict and bookworm working full time as a social media strategist. I write about some of my other loves - music, crafting and fashion.




Blog//Twitter//Shop














My name is Diana Smith, I am from Utah and I own Livy Love Designs where I sell graphic prints for home, nursery, kitchen, office or just wherever!














Hello Lovely Readers of ABCDE, I am Jessica from Before The I Do's , I started blogging after I graduated college & began my wedding planning process. Wedding planning has been an adventure to say the least. I am a lover of Jesus & thankful for the gifts he provides each & everyday. Come October 13th of 2012, I will be a navy wife. I blog about our lives with the military, wedding planning, living on a dirt road in San Diego, working way too much, fitness & becoming a mom to a 4 year old little boy & much more. Come say hello to me.







I'm Memory and I'm addicted to M&M's.
 (Now that we've got the important stuff out of the way...) Come visit my blog! 














hey there. my name is mrs. dtf. 
{mr. dtf says hi too}
















Hi! I'm Kaycie and I blog at Redhead Memories. I write about my life; the things that make me smile, the things I see through my camera lens, and about my husband and kitty. I love making memories! I also have a bad memory, which is pretty ironic.












Hello, I am Elizabeth from What I Love About Today! I am a regular girl looking for the good in life. Sometimes it is something big, other times the smallest thing. Either way, I am choosing happiness. 












Hello Beautiful readers of abcde
I am new to the Blog world and I have been loving every minute of it.
For those of you who don't know me I would love for you to stop by. Visit and Stay awhile.
Oh and don't forget to come back sometime! 
I look forward to meeting y'all. =)











I LOVE writing these "What You Didn't Know" posts.  They're by far my favorite to write.. and I end up learning more about myself when I'm finished writing too, which is always fun and interesting.   I haven't done one in quite a while, so you should proooobably check out the blog soon for one to come in the near future!















Hi y'all!  I'm the girl behind the blog. Jessica Chronicled and I love writing about all things concerning style, faith, being a newlywed, and our newest family edition, our pup named Bear.

















Hi, I'm Kailyn and I blog over at We Are Young. It's your average blog about the silly life of a twenty-something girl, ME. So jump on over and stay awhile! :)

















Hey I am Ashley from Life As I Know It. I am a medical assistant, mom to two beautiful Golden Retrievers and 3 cats and a happy wife to an amazing husband Mike. I blog about the happenings of our life, which include quite a few kitchen adventures, as well as some DIY projects around the house. I hope you find some time to pop by and say hello!!















I'm Corina Sorensen, and my blog is Corina's Corner (corinacox.blogspot.com).  I am from Colorado but currently live in Utah where I am attending school.  I love photography and design and enjoy being outside, eating ice cream and playing card games.  If I'm not at work or school you can find me hanging out with my husband, Jordan, taking pictures, riding bikes, reading, or just relaxing.




















We are Harley and Jane. We are best friends and we blog over at Harley and Jane, come say Hi! 


Blog







4 comments

  1. awww YAY!!! I love sponsor posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sponsor post! loving the layout. checking them all out now :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are awesome. Look at all these sponsors you have! Woooo.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sponsors!!! ;D

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls