5/02/2012

oh anthro...

So, I have this gift card for Anthropolgie that I won from Elizabeth over at What I love About Today and I cannot decided what to get. I love so many things I cant choose. I need your help, please. Leave a comment below telling me the number of the item that is your fave.  Kthankss loves! 


1. Darlene Dobby Skirt// see it here
2. Nestled Ring Dish// see it here
3. Blip-Bands Blouse // see it here

4. Skipped Beats Blouse// see it here
5. Sleepy Hollow Pencil Cup// see it here
6. Adjacent Angles Blouse// see it here

I am leaning towards number 6- the adjacent angles blouse. So pretty! Which do you love?! 

13 comments

  1. Such cute things! I love both 1 & 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to your curtains you wanted? he he. hmmm...personally, I like number 1 the best. :) but it's YOUR style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm, all of them?? ok, 4. no 1. no ... gosh darnnit, don't make me decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 or 6! So cute! Although I love the ring dish, too. I need to find one of those for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say #6 before you even did! I'm so jealous you got a gift card! I never shop there because it's too expensive! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check the length of the skirt, it might not be long enough. I like #6 too, you should get it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6 6 6!!! Love it! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love 4 and 6 but I am obsessed with strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls