4/10/2012

new favorite


Have you heard of Mad Men? I started it a few weeks ago on Netflix and I am now caught up on season 5. Which is the current season on TV. I love this show so much. I think it's because I love everything about the 60's. The clothes. I die! 


The first two seasons were pretty "raunchy" I guess is the word. They have toned it done these last seasons. Which I am so glad! I love the humor, clothes and drama. 



As for my favorite ladies of the show: I love Peggy. She is such a strong woman. I love that she is woman working in a man's world. Joan is another fave lady of mine. I love her clothes and her hair. I so wish I grew up in the 60's with classy clothes they wore. Oh and Betty drives me NUTS. 


Onto the men of the show: Don Draper is a totally skeeze. I sure hope with his new wife is he better. {fingers crossed} Pete Campbell creeps me out. He just looks weird. {bahahaha} 


Do you watch? If so, lets talk all things Mad Men! If you don't start it. Seasons 1-4 are on Netflix. 


XO

5 comments

  1. thanks A LOT. now that i know season 3 & 4 are on netflix i'll never get the studying done for my finals ;)
    i love everything about joan. i went as far to buy last month's cosmo (which i hate hate hate as a magazine) simply because christina hendricks was on the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen this recommened to me on netflix a lot but i have yet to watch it....i'm gonna have to check it out!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to LOVE Mad Men! I haven't watched it the last season, and now this new one that's on. But I absolutely adored the clothes, wish I could work on that cast! I used to work in advertising and people said it was really like that back in the day, maybe not quite as bad, but close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started watching Mad Men last week. My husband and I already finished season 1, we seriously were like meh after the first few episodes and then all of a sudden we were totally hooked. We just watched the season 1 finale last night and I was blown away. Blown away. i agree it's pretty raunchy, or maybe just disturbing that everyone cheats on their wives but I still kinda love it anyways! Anywho, so glad I found your blog through Kailyn! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE MM. I just watched the first ep of season 5 today (don't know if it was out ages ago in the states). The clothes! The drama! It's just too good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls