did you hear? i finally have instagram. find me @erykaann.
follow me and ill return the love.
i love weekends like the one we just had. i love when the hubby and i can just spend time together. i cherish these times. we had a wonderful easter sunday and enjoyed spending time with our family!
i am now sick with a cold. {thanks hubby for giving me your "cold"} "werent you just sick with the flu" is that what your thinking. yeah i was. thats what happens when you have a crappy immune system, you are sick all the time. as i type this i am in my jammie jams, vapor rub under my nose and a tissue stuck up my nose. {go ahead laugh at me. i know i am such a dork} anyways, hope you had lovely weekend! xo
ppsssttt....i have a giveaway in the works for you awesome-sauce readers! :)


Time spending together is the best! I cherish mine. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteI just got instagram too! It's about time android got the app. Get better soon!
ReplyDeleteAw! I'm sorry you are so sick!! Feel better soon! Welcome to the wonderful world of Instagram! Aren't you loving it?? :D
ReplyDeleteJust found you on Instagram and followed :) Is Mad Men good? I've been wanting to watch it.
ReplyDeletei just downloaded it last night! about time android. ha ha. we had a weekend like yours too, it's amazing how much better today is because of it.
ReplyDeletepssssssssst, I nominated you for an award :)
ReplyDeleteaww, i hope you feel good soon!
ReplyDelete<3
Kenzie
oh no, hope you feel better soon! and yay for man men! obsessed!!!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
looks like a fun weekend. Sorry you ended up getting sick. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove all your pics!
ReplyDeleteWould you mind putting a link to mine or Ashlee's blog or using our button if you are going to link up with us?
Thanks! :)
Yay, Instagram! I followed you today! :)
ReplyDeletePS: I nominated you for an award! (http://closexencounters.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html)
Pretty white vases!
ReplyDelete