I found this awesome "secret sister" type thing via Gentri Lee and today we are all linking up to help us all get to know each other. So excited to start getting things together for my "secret sister". :)
all about me:
+taking pictures
+blogging
+pinterest-a-holic
+ kind of a girl who gets attached to tv characters and book characters
+loves babies and cant wait to have one of our own
+a caring wifey
+the color pink
+shoes
+sunglasses
+target
+hair products
+books
+the song "i wont give up" by jason mraz
+all things hunger games
+target
+hair products
+books
+the song "i wont give up" by jason mraz
+all things hunger games

I'm also a "kind of a girl who gets attached to tv characters and book characters". If my characters in a show or a book are upset, I get upset too, it's so bad! The worst though is when you finish a book and you can't learn anymore about the characters!
ReplyDeleteditto on the above comment - i'm embarrassed to say i get attached to characters too. i mean i Know they aren't real people but... even when celebrities go on a talk show to talk about their television role and they say "this is what is going to happen to her next" or "yes, she's a really feisty girl." i'm sitting there like "don't you mean YOU??"
ReplyDeletei'm tagging along jamie there. i get totally wrapped up in fictional characters. i'm a little afeared about what i'm going to do when Grey's Anatomy ends...
ReplyDeleteglad to have you participating in Send Something Good! Talk to you soon!
cool linkup! i am the type of girl that gets attached to TV characters too!! love it! adorable blog, new follower!
ReplyDelete<3 Kelly
haha! I get way too attached to my tv and book characters too!
ReplyDeleteOh my. I get way too attached to the characters... when they hurt I hurt, when they cry, I cry, when they are happy, I am happy... I feel ya!
ReplyDeletexo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh! I loved this idea.. how neat!
ReplyDelete