4/19/2012

tumblr love day








1//2&3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10&11

tumblin' thoughts: 
+love the zooey gif from the new girl. pretty much how i react when the tea is all gone. i think i have looked at this like 100 times and cracked up each time
+i wanna watch 500 days of summer now after posting this "to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die" 
+even though the pic with the girls is sorta weird i love it
+well said josh, well said.
+and i freaking love seth cohen and miss the oc sooo much. i think my mom needs to find the dvds and mail them to me asap. 


follow me on tumblr and let me know so i can follow you if you have one. its pretty much the coolest ever

2 comments

  1. Josh Hutcherson -- it's my new favorite quote.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE NEW GIRL!
    2. ohhhhhhhh Josh! best quote ever
    3. SETH COHEN <33333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls