....and the winner is.
congrats beautiful annie bananie. i love you cousin!!! so funny you won! haha :)
**winner was picked using random.org and was not to rigged in any way.**
Good morning readers it's me Eryka! Today we have another giveaway for you! So excited about this. Hope you love it! After you enter go over to her blog and read my guest post! XO
Hello Beautiful ABCDE readers I am Ashley from Thrifty & Nifty Modern Day Momma. I am so excited to be visiting you again here on Eryka's lovely blog. My blog is about my life as a wife, mother, thrift seeker and making it in this modern day world on a budget and one income.
I recently started selling Lia Sophia on the side to help with a little extra money
and to feed my love of beautiful jewelry. I am so in love with Lia Sophia's product and amazing customer service so I decided to host a Giveaway and give you the chance to Win one of our Fabulous pieces!
You are going to get the chance to Win One of the Six Featured Necklaces. You can also check out my website if you would like to see more pieces and order anything else.
Isn't Ashley so awesome?! If I could win this I would choose the Empress necklace. So dang cute, I love!
To Enter:
+ You must be a follower of abcde
+ You must be a follower of Thrifty & Nifty Modern Day Momma
+ Leave your email in all comments you post
Mandatory Entry:
+ Comment below and tell me what necklace you would choose
Extra Entry:
+ Share this giveaway on any social networking site {FB, Twitter, Instagram, Etc} Please leave a separate comment for each way you share along with the link so I can check it out!
To Enter:
+ You must be a follower of abcde
+ You must be a follower of Thrifty & Nifty Modern Day Momma
+ Leave your email in all comments you post
Mandatory Entry:
+ Comment below and tell me what necklace you would choose
Extra Entry:
+ Share this giveaway on any social networking site {FB, Twitter, Instagram, Etc} Please leave a separate comment for each way you share along with the link so I can check it out!
Good luck!!! The winner will be announced in this post on Friday the 22nd!



i am a follower of abcde.
ReplyDeletei am a follower of thrifty & nifty modern day momma.
ReplyDeleteamylynn188@gmail.com
i also would choose the empress necklace. love it :)
ReplyDeleteamylynn188@gmail.com
I am a follower of abcde! Cute blog. I am also a follower of thrifty and nifty modern day momma. I would choose the Eden necklace! :)
ReplyDeletechristalbridge@gmail.com
danielandchristalbridge.blogspot.com
I am a follower of abcde! (of course!) and Thrift and nifty modern day momma! I love the Eden necklace! So cute!
ReplyDelete104-letter.blogspot.com
Email! Annedahlin@ gmail.com
DeleteJust found your blog and it is super adorable! Lovelovelove. Following you and thrifty and nifty modern day momma. I love the enigma necklace. Email: kinziebean@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://wherewevebean.blogspot.com/
I'm a follower of her blog!
ReplyDeletechelsea.thom90@gmail.com
I love the Eden necklace!
ReplyDeletechelsea.thom90@gmail.com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/chellywelly1/status/215283743693340672
I'm following abcde via GFC! :)
ReplyDeletehiddenbeautyphoto{@}gmail
I'm following Thrifty & Nifty Modern Day Momma's blog via GFC! :)
ReplyDeletehiddenbeautyphoto{@}gmail
I would choose the Empress necklace, so pretty!!!!
ReplyDeletehiddenbeautyphoto{@}gmail
I've shared this giveaway on the blog!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://hidden-beauty-photo.blogspot.com/2012/06/weekly-giveaways_17.html
hiddenbeautyphoto{@}gmail
I am a follower of abcde & thrifty & nifty modern day momma. I would choose the diverage necklace :)
ReplyDeletexo,
jessie
jessiedavidson@ymail.com