6/18/2012

our insta weekend


our pretty new car//we are sorta in love with it//bountiful car show friday night//sweet old car//oh pretty little vw//ice cream date and a drive//gorgeous sunset on our drive//painted my nails yellow//see im in love with out new car//sno cones//baseball game saturday night//bees game//silly us//i heart baseball games//the soon to be mr and mrs helvey//fireworks after the game

this is what our weekend looked like. did you guys do anything fun? 
xoxo

3 comments

  1. I painted my toes yellow this weekend!!! :) twinsies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE yellow nailpolish! i love yellow period!
    nice new car! i rented one before and i was so bummed to have to return it, i loved it! haha.
    you and your hubby are so cute!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two VW vans in one weekend? Impressive. Punch buggy, no punch back! (do people still even play that car game anymore?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls