6/07/2012

struggling

*edit* things are much better. this was written during a pretty low moment. its a new day and everything will work out. i believe with all my heart that we are given trials to make us stronger. i appreciate all your love and support. xoxo


guys, i feel so awkward asking this but, i need your help. i know we all have those hard times and we all go through different trials in our lives. today has turned into one of those times. 


i am having a hard time really understanding how this specific trial we are going through will work out. i guess you could say i am having a case of pretty low faith right now. i am trying so HARD to be the positive one but, its hard. i usually am good at it. today not so much. with these feelings comes hard feelings towards myself. i feel like this is all my fault. 

so if you could say a prayer for us here in the clark home. i would be so grateful. or send me something uplifting, i would appreciate it. 
i love you all!
xoxo



12 comments

  1. ahh. I feel like I found this blog for a reason. I'm assuming you have a firm belief in God, considering your request for prayers...which will definitely be coming your way from me! But WATCH this video. It seriously puts so many things into perspective!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw

    I could watch it a million times and never get sick of it. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. And whatever you are going through, everything will be okay. Trust that.

    ♥ xoxo.
    Amanda at: We & Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Just saw that you are a member...me too! Okay. I'm excited to start following you...seriously. You're my new friend. Hang in there! And seriously e-mail me if you ever need anything. I'd love it.

      Delete
  2. One of my all time favorite talks I turn to when I'm struggling is elder worthlins talk "come what may and love it" maybe you have heard it a million times but its definitely worth reading again, in my opinion. Also watching random Mormon messages on YouTube sometimes does the trick! I'm sorry you are going through hard times right now, that's never fun! Just know that the Lord loves you and with Him you can get through anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this too shall pass... I always tell myself that.

    Hang in there friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my all time favorite talks I turn to when I'm struggling is elder worthlins talk "come what may and love it" maybe you have heard it a million times but its definitely worth reading again, in my opinion. Also watching random Mormon messages on YouTube sometimes does the trick! I'm sorry you are going through hard times right now, that's never fun! Just know that the Lord loves you and with Him you can get through anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just randomly come across your blog from Mrs dtf and I will definitely keep you in my prayers :) The sun will come out tomorrow, Eryka :)

    Say x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite scripture is d&c 121:7-8 when the lord is speaking to joseph as he is in the liberty jail.... My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
    And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.

    i always read that when i am having hard times. i hope that helps you!

    xo, b.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hang in there sweetie! i sure love you. check your email :) xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww eryka im so sorry for your hard times :( please let us know if you and Daniel need anything!!! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woop ps my email is tandaschroeder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry love! I am going through some very trying times too right now. If you ever want to talk or just vent you can always email me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eryka I am so sorry you have to go through this hard time. I know sometimes we go through things that tests our faith and at times even brings our faith to the humblest of lows. Trust in God, know that no matter what life will go on, and this trial will be just a small moment! My prayers are with you, and if you need anything at all feel free to email me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls