7/16/2012

insta life


if you were to go through my instagram which most of you probably do if you follow me @erykaann, this is what you would find. life has looked a little like this lately. 

homemade smoothie//daily bedhead//english toffee apple//mmmm//baked banana chocolate chip muffins//raspberry lemonade//stormy day//lots of LOST watching in this house on season 2//pretty flowers at the farmers market//gorgeous view on a stormy day//sunday outfit//pink nails



did you all have a good weekend?! i hope you all have a wonderful day and be sure to come back tomorrow for.....the FIRST GROUP GIVEAWAY!!!! :) 

5 comments

  1. Justed added you to Instagram!!! I love Instagram!!! Soo happy to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just requested you on instagram! (I thought we were already following each other but I guess not haha)

    I'm doing a weekly instagram link-up on my blog in case you have 20 seconds and want to link up :)

    Brooke

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/07/instalife-link-up_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm not a TV show watcher but just recently got into Lost. That season 2 is craaaazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some cookies!!!

    Stopping by from the link up! Happy to be your newest follower <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls