7/13/2012

pinterest love & pretty little liars

 that darling hot air balloon moible. so need this for our future littles//do more of what makes you happy...okay!//my next craft. these simple and fun coasters//its taking all my will power to not chop my hair to this. maybe its because ive become addicted to pretty little liars and hanna is my fave and so is her new hair. do i date chop it?! 


speaking of pretty little liars.....i have become utterly addicted to this show. i am all caught up to the current season and episode. dont ask how fast i watched season 2 'cuz it was fast. haha. this show is so addicting. pretty sure its because they leave you hanging every.single.episode.  like no joke. EVERY episode. at times it can be so annoying but, mostly it just sucks me in even more then i already am. all you PLL fans get it! 


sorry for that random talk about PLL. anyways, hope you all have a happy weekend!! :) 

11 comments

  1. pretty little liars is the best show ever! i am dying to figure out who the other A is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i admit it, i'm addicted to pll, and i have been since it started. the other day i'm in class, texting my hubby before i come home. and he was like "oh, and i already downloaded pll for you." hahaha
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PLL!!! I've been loving the hair this season too!!! I've been contemplating Aria's cut since it's a little more length friendly to my super long hair right now! Loving that mobile you posted! I'm def adding it to my potential gift board on Pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am way too obsessed with this show & went through season two wayyy too fast too! haha i love emily & aria's hair. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAHHHH PLL!!! Glad you are addicted like me! You should start watching The Lying Game too!! I hope it comes back, I love that show..and The Nine Lives of Chloe King..hahaha damn you ABCFam for having addicting shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay so I'm pretty sure all of my friends LOVE PLL! So I gave in. I tried to watch it. I just can't do it. It's almost like there's something every week that's the same. Oh that's right...you never get closer to finding out who 'A' is. DRives me BONKERS. haha!

    Amanda at http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This show is definitely addicting! And I LOVE Hanna's hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure your hair would look super cute with that cut!
    Love that mobile! It's really too bad I don't have babies to make stuff like that for....
    By the way, I've nominated you and your ah-may-za-zing blog for the Versatile Blogger Award :) Have an awesome weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started watching PLL.. HOOKED!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and it's so adorable!:) Stop by and say hello sometime!

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little baby mobile is SO cute!!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls